Friends of the Tybee Theater is a non-profit organization dedicated to the transformation of the Post Theater into an operating performing arts and cultural center.
To operate the Tybee Post Theater successfully as an integral part of our community that enhances our cultural experience, encourages and attracts visitors, and improves our quality of life.
The Tybee Post Theater is a community asset. Once fully rehabilitated and operational, the Tybee Post Theater will seat approximately 250 and provide the only multi-purpose venue on the island for both local residents and visitors.
- A family-friendly venue for year-round activities
- A concert hall to showcase live performances
- A theater for independent and classic films
- A fun destination for tourists
- A place for children to explore the arts
So check out our site, donate to our cause and please sign up for our e-newsletter and Facebook page.