Welcome to the Historic Tybee Post Theater 

The historic Tybee Post Theater, set in the heart of the Fort Screven Historic District, was constructed in 1930 as a movie house for the soldiers stationed at the Army base. After going dark in the mid-1960s, the curtain was raised for the first time in 50 years in September 2015, reborn as a performing arts and movie venue for Tybee residents and visitors alike.

[ctct form=”5335″]