During this ongoing break, we have dedicated our time to improving and redefining the Theater experience with the health and safety of our fans, artists, and staff at the forefront of our updated policies. While live events and movies may not be fully returning just yet, we will be ready when they are! We’d like to share some of the new safety guidelines and changes you will see when we bring back the safe return of concerts and movies to the Tybee Post Theater.
- Touch-free hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and auditorium
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves
- We’ll require masks for all guests when not eating or drinking
- We’ll reduce capacity to allow for social distancing as long as necessary
- Contactless payment options will be available at the box office and concession stand
- We’ll continue to keep the Theater clean and sanitized throughout the shows
We promise we will continue to monitor the latest guidance from local health officials as well as CDC guidelines and reopen the Tybee Post Theater just as soon as we can. We hope to be back better and stronger than ever!